Evolution of the Sintered Wave Technology
The SWT is a vast improvement of the proven Permeation Bed Technology.
Permeation Bed 2001
- Large scale proven for petroleum hydrocarbon.
- Can treat refined fuels and oil from a wide variety of soil conditions including
- Loaders drive into treatment vessel.
- LNAPL to ND
Permeation Bed technology can reduce concentrations in soil from free phase petroleum in soil to non-detectable levels
Evaporative Desorption 2004
- Small scale proven for Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Load soil into containers.
- Move containers into unit.
- Developed for small brownfields.
- 15,000ppm PCE to ND
Sintered Wave 2016
- Expands capabilities of the proven Permeation Bed; works faster and better.
- Can do high molecular weight compounds in saturated conditions.
- Large or small scale operations.
- Loaders/scrapers drive into vessel in one pass.
- Expanded capabilities expands market reach.
- Crude 67,000 mg/kg to ND
- Gasoline/diesel/Oil 107,000 mg/kg to ND
- VOCs to ND
Compact Pneumatic Excavation/Sintered Wave Unit 2016
- Designed for use at downtown urban infill dry cleaner properties.
- For use at Ezra Terra Brownfield properties only.
- Buildings renovated, leased, then sold as investment properties.
- Profit comes from rescued property value.